Copper Harbor, nd (1934?). Hardcover. Very Good. Item #99-8722
3.5 x 4.75", thin sheet of copper with text and image of the club house on one side, comes with a plain cardboard backing and envelope. Copper is slightly curved and has smudges/fingerprint marks, offsetting from the envelope else very good condition. Image shown is the front of the club house. Land was acquired from Keweenaw Copper Company and in the winter of 1933/1934 the land was cleared and construction began on the lodge, it was almost totally complete by the end of 1934. The business is now called "Keweenaw Mountain Lodge and Golf Course Complex." SCARCE.