East-Saginaw Michigan, 1876. Item #99-7857
Kunst-Verlag von Fr. Postet in Regensburg and New York. Printed color illustration of Jesus with German text, 6 x 3.75", printed on one side only. Light soiling and corner creasing else very good condition. Printed text with handwritten information, names of parish and priest hard to read. East Saginaw was founded in 1850 and merged with the city of Saginaw in 1890. First Holy Communion remembrance card with nice color lithograph of Christ about to give communion.