No printer's name, (1892). Item #99-7681
Oblong 7.5 x 13" which includes the register, black on white, state seal of Michigan on the front. Very light creasing else very good to fine condition. Spelled "Sanatarium" on the certificate. Completed in 1892, it was designed by Elijah E. Myers (the architect on the Michigan State Capitol) and Andrew W. Lovejoy. The hotel-sanatorium was located in Mountain Park and treated tuberculosis patients. It was torn down in 1929. Very SCARCE.