Abstract of title for a plot of land in Redford Township, Michigan in the vicinity of Grand River and Lahser Avenues

Union Trust Company: Detroit, 1912. Item #99-5895

14 x 8.5", unpaginated (16 pages including cover). Creasing, chipping, tears else good condition. Location is described in part "1.82 acres on North West 1/4 section 15...179.7 feet from the Southeast corner of L.C. Miller's Subdivision..." Some of the previous owners since 1843: Joseph Power, Eliza Hodgeboom, Archibald P. McIntyre, Helen S. Lamphere, Louis C. Miller. This area, now part of Detroit, is referred to as "Old Redford"

Price: $35.00

See all items in AMERICANA