Dearbonville, nd (1890s?). Item #99-0143
4.75 x 3, colorful image on one side and advertising on reverse. Light wear and creasing, a few pinholes, lacks tip of one corner, small abrasion on back else good. Dearbonville, named after General Henry Dearborn (town name lacks the "r") was platted in 1833 and incorporated as the village of Dearborn in 1875. Scarce Dearbonville ephemera.