Detroit, 1940. Item #98-6954
8.5 x 12, green, printed by the Republic Bank Note Company. Light soiling, fold creases else very good. Not cancelled. Name on the stock certificate is Esther M. Johnson; in 1939 she was listed in the Detroit city directory as a housekeeper. C.M. Hall Lamp Co. was founded in 1909 to manufacture and market automobile lamps. By 1941, the company listed itself as manufacturer of motor lamps, radiant heat lamps and ovens. Scarce.