Detroit, nd (1920s). Item #98-2734
Oblong 2 x 4.5, printed stapled wraps, unpag (6 2-sided coupons). Covers have light soiling and spotting, staple rusty, ink name on front (Horace McFaul to whom the coupon book was issued), contents good. "The holder of this coupon book is entitled to issue the Six Coupons to any person desirous of Opening an Account at our store. For each coupon accepted, a Credit of One Dollar on account will be given by us when a purchase is made amounting to $10 or over." In 1927/1928, Franklin's was located at 313 Michigan Ave.