Detroit, July 25th, 1929. Item #97-8478
Two page document, 13.5 x 8.5 (one page is a survey with a color map on the back and the other page is a printed photo of the house), stapled to a blank cover that is 14 x 9. Creasing, light soiling, cover has several small tears. Survey was done for the Detroit & Northern Michigan Loan Association for the house's owner, Edw. Peters. The building is described as a two-story fram and shingle income bungalow, lot 113 of the D.J.R. Subdivision. The house was located between Park Dr. and Dickerson, near Gratiot. The first occupant of the house was Wm. Burns, a buyer at Hudson's. At present, it is a vacant lot. Mason L. Brown & Son, located on the 6th floor of the Capitol Theatre Building in downtown Detroit, were civil engineers, surveyors and landscape architects.