Oliver Adams: Chicago, 1874. Hardcover. Very Good. Item #21-8886
11 x 9", 1/2 red leather, black boards, gilt spine lettering, unpaginated (.05 thick). Spine chipped/missing pieces, corners bumped and worn, light wear and soiling to covers, inner hinges cracked, minor smudging to contents else very good condition. The entries are on the page titled "Record Of School Officers' Acceptance Of Office". In 1911 and 1914 Walter Watson accepted the office of Moderator, Alfred Trombley accepted the office of Director in 1913 and 1916. Gratiot Township was located in the northeast corner of Wayne County, originally part of Hamtramck Township, a section of which became Grosse Pointe Township and in 1895 a part of that township split off and became Gratiot Township. In 1951, Gratiot Township was incorporated as the city of Harper Woods which would soon include the state of the art shopping mall Eastland Center. Anything dealing with Gratiot Township is SCARCE. Not to be confused with Fort Gratiot Township.