Detroit, Sept. 10 1957-Aug. 1, 1962. Hardcover. Very Good. Item #21-1169
11.5 x 9", black and maroon leather covers, marbled endpapers, unpaginated (approx. .75 thick). Covers rubbed, scuffed/scraped, paper label with the company's name glued to spine is stained and missing pieces, binder metal rusted, contents very good. Information is both typed and mimeod. The Worthmore Realty Company, 3000 Guardian Building, Detroit incorporated on September 10, 1957. The directors were Roy J. Peters, president and treasurer, M. Lorraine Greenberg, 1st vice president, Donald A. Ferrari 2nd vice president and Louis A. Gottlieb, secretary. The "categories" are Incorporators' Meeting, Director's Meeting, By-Laws, Minutes and Stock Certificate (25, of which of 3 are filled in). Not much more than corporation meetings etc. but there are a few nuggets. Worthmore bought lot 94 of the Shelley and Simpson Subdivision (3818 Fischer Ave) Detroit from Peters and Greenberg in 1957; later, in 1962, they bought lots 232 and 233 in the Thomas Brothers Fair Garden Subdivision, Clinton Twp. from Roy J. Peters and Josephine Peters. A few months later the Michigan State Highway Department bought these lots.