Detroit, nd (1913-1916). Paperback. Very Good. Item #21-2790
Oblong 3.5 x 6", application on one side and a colorful image of the Lighthouse Inn on the reverse, not filled in. Light creasing, soiling, offsetting else good to very good condition. Although the Inn isn't named, it was the headquarters for Detroit Motor Boat Club from 1913-1916 until they moved to Waterworks Park. The Lighthouse Inn was located on Windmill Pointe in Grosse Pointe. Comes with two contemporary membership cards (one is a life membership), 2.5 x 3.5", toned, soiled, stained. Sold as a lot of three items.