- "ONE HUNDRED WORDS IN FREEASONRY" [cover title] - ***
- "The Grand Lodge of Aincent Free and Accepted Masons of Canada Henry Robertson Esquire L.L.B. Grand Master...These are to certify that our Brother Samuel Flannigan...was regularly received into Free Masonry on the 19 day of October AL5885 in the Golden Ru - ***
- 1924 QUEEN CITY LODGE NO. 358, F. & A.M. Constituted June 16th, 1855. Masonic Hall: buffalo, NY - ***
- A STUDY IN AMERICAN FREEMASONRY. - Preuss, Arthur (ed).
- ABSTRACT OF PROCEEDINGS OF THE SUPREME COUNCIL, Soverign Grand Inspectors General of the Thirty-Third and Last Degree, Ancient Accepted Scottis Rite of Freemasonry for the Northern Masonic Jurisdiction of the United States of America. One Hundred Fifty-F - ***
- Brochure Advertising the 17th Annual Concert Series at the Masonic Auditorium. - ****
- Brochure for concerts held at the Masonic Temple's Auditorium for October of 1945 including one performed by Arhur Rubinstein. - ****
- Brochure for the 1948-1949 concert series at the Masonic Auditorium, Detroit 1948. - ****
- Brochure from the Masonic Temple Auditorium's 1951 Fall Season of the Detroit Grand Opera Association. - ****
- DISCOURSES, Delivered on Public Occasions, Illustrating the Principles, Displaying the Tendency, and Vindicating the Design of Free Masonry. - Harris, Thaddeus.
- DUNCAN'S MASONIC RITUAL AND MONITOR; Or, Guide to the Three Symbolic Degrees of the Ancient York Rite . . . - Duncan, Malcolm C.
- ECCE ORIENTI, Or King Solomon's Temple, Steps 1-2-3, MXG. - ***
- EGYPT THE CRADLE OF ANCIENT MASONRY Comprising A History of Egypt, With A Comprehensive And Authentic Account Of The Antiquity Of Masonry Resulting From Many Years Of Personal Investigation And Exhaustive Research In India, Persia, Syria And The Valley Of - De Clifford, Norman Frederick
- Framed Oblong Photograph Showing Masons Posing for a Photo in Detroit's Masonic Temple on the Occasion of Henry Ford Becoming an Honorary 33rd Degree Mason. - ****
- FREEMASONRY BUILDS ITS TEMPLES IN THE HEARTS OF MEN AND AMONG THE NATIONS - ***
- GENERAL TREXLER'S MASONIC LEGACY, A Lecture Series Celebrating the 150th Anniversary of General Trexler . . . - Canning, Charles S. (ed).
- JOHN BOYDELL CLASS OF THE NINETY-NINTH REUNION, Detroit-Carson Grand Lodge of Perfection Carson Council Princes of Jerusalem Mount Olivet Chapter of Rose Croix and Michigan Sovereign Consistory of the Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite for the Northern Masoni -
- JUBILEE BOOK OF THE GRAND LODGE OF THE STATE OF ISRAEL OF ANCIENT FREE AND ACCEPTED MASONS. - Fuchs, Ephraim (ed).
- MASONIC PRESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. - Smith, J. Fairbairn.
- MASONIC TEMPLE, DETROIT, MICHIGAN, A.D. 1926, A.L. 5926. - ****
- MASONIC TRIALS, A Treatise upon the Law and Practice of Masonic Trials in the Lodge, Chapter and Commandery. . . - Look, Henry M.
- Memorial resolution dated January 25th, 1904 from the Decatur Lodge No. 571, F. and A.M. for George W. Woodward and signed by James J. Merryman; comes with the "By-Laws Of Decatur Cemetery Association" - ***
- MEMORIAL VOLUME OF THE SEVENTY-FIFTH ANNIVERSARY OF THE GRAND ROYAL ARCH CHAPTER OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS. . . - ****
- MORMONISM AND MASONRY. - Goodwin, S.H.
- MOSLEM TEMPLE: Pictorial History from 1880-1977. - ****
- ORDER OF THE EASTERN STAR Regalia, Costumes, Supplies and Paraphernalia. Catalog No. 266. - ****
- PITTSBURGH COMMANDERY NO. 1 KNIGHTS TEMPLAR. Twenty-Seventh Triennial Conclave Knights Templar. Pittsburgh, October 10, 11 and 12, 1898. - ***
- Printed Document "Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite Northern Masonic Jurisdiction, USA Valley of Bay City, Michigan . . . This is to Certify That . . . Iosco Consistory Club . . . Will at All Times Abide the Rules and Regulations . . ." - ***
- Printed Document on Vellum "TO ALL ROYAL ARCH MASONS THE MOST EXCELLENT GRAND CHAPTER OF ROYAL ARCH MASONS OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN. . . ASSEMBLED IN GRAND CONVOCATION IN THE CITY OF DETROIT. . . SEND GREETINGS. . . HEREBY AUTHORIZE ALANSON PARTRIDGE, HIG - ***
- Printed Document on Vellum "TO ALL ROYAL ARCH MASONS THE MOST EXCELLENT GRAND CHAPTER OF ROYAL ARCH MASONS OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN. . . ASSEMBLED IN GRAND CONVOCATION IN THE CITY OF DETROIT. . . SEND GREETINGS. . . HEREBY AUTHORIZE JOHN ROBINSON, HIGH PR - ***
- Proceedings of the Grand Encampment of Knights Templar of the United States of America -
- THE AMERICAN FREEMASON, A Monthly Magazine. Conducted by Bros. Albert C. Mackey, M.D. and J. F. Brennan. Volume 4 Number 14 (July 1859) through Number 24 (December 1859); Volume 5 Number 1 (January 1860) to Number 30 (June 1860); and, Volume 6 Number 31 - Mackey, Albert C., M.D. and J. F. Brennan
- THE FREEMASON'S MAGAZINE: Or General and Complete Library, Vol. VI [monthly, January through June 1796] - ***
- THE GENERAL AHIMAN REZON AND FREEMASON'S GUIDE: Containing Monitorial Instructions . . . With the Forms of Masonic Documents, Masonic Trials, etc. by Daniel Sickles. - Sickles, Daniel.
- The History of the High Twelve International 1920-1960 - Black, Louis P.
- THE LOST WORD FOUND IN THE GREAT WORK (Magnum Opus). Harmonic Booklet Series, volume II. - Buck, J.D.
- The Old Constitutions of Freemasonry: Being a Reprint of the Earliest Printed Edition...which was Published by J. Roberts in 1722 - ***
- THE SIGNET OF KING SOLOMON: Or, The Freemason's Daughter. - Arnold, Aug. C. L.
- THE TRUE MASONIC CHART, Or Hieroglyphic Monitor; Containing All the Emblems Explained . . . - Cross, R. L. Jeremy.
- THE UNITED UKRAINIAN ORGANIZATIONS OF METROPOLITAN DETROIT PRESENT MYCHAILO HOLYNSKY IN RECITAL. - ***
- THREE CENTURIES OF FREEMASONRY IN NEW HAMPSHIRE. - Foss, Gerald D.
- TRANSACTIONS OF THE GRAND CHAPTER ROYAL ARCH MASONS Of the State of Michigan, Fiftieth Annual Convocation, held at the City of Grand Rapids, January 17-18, A.D. 1898, A.I. 2428. - ***
- Two issues of THE FELLOWSHIP FORUM. One: Vol. 5, No. 1 June 20, 1925; other Vol 11, No. 15, April 1, 1932. - ***
- Two Tickets to the Masonic Temple of Detroit for Thanksgiving Day, 1926, one for the dedication and consecration for the new Masonic Temple and one for "The Spirit of Hiram." - ****
- WASHINGTON AND HIS MASONIC COMPEERS. - Hayden, Sidney.
- WASHINGTON AND HIS MASONIC COMPEERS. - Hayden, Sidney.
- WHAT I SAW, WHAT I HEARD, WHAT I LEARNED IN NINETY YEARS. - Trad, Neil N.
- WHAT I SAW, WHAT I HEARD, WHAT I LEARNED, IN NINETY YEARS. - Trad, Neil N.