- "THE SCIENTIFIC EMBALMER" [cover title]. - ****
- 28 Issues of NEWSLETTER OF THE ASSOCIATION FOR GRAVESTONE STUDIES [AGS], Volume 10, #3 (Summer 1986) through Volume 17, #3 (Summer 1993). - ****
- Antique Victorian Mourning Card for Mrs. Elizabeth Kinney, 1890 - ***
- ARCHITETTURA FUNERARIA MODERNA: Architettura Monumentale, Crematori, etc. - Aloi, Roberto.
- Burial Certificate "Received of W.J. Walsh for Maria McQuade the sum of Twelve Dollars for the burial of her husband Thomas...Holy Cross Cemetery" - ***
- CATALOGUE OF FINE MEMORIAL GOODS MANUFACTURED BY H.F. WENDELL & CO. . . - ***
- CEMETERIES ACT, Revised Statutes of Ontario. . . - ****
- Colorado Cemetery Directory - Merrill, Kay R.
- EARLY GRAVESTONE ART IN GEORGIA AND SOUTH CAROLINA. - Combs, Diana Williams.
- EARTH-BURIAL AND CREMATION: The History of Earth-Burial with Its Attendant Evils, and the Advantages Offered by Cremation. - Cobb, Augustus.
- Folder from the Wilbert Burial Vault Company with various brochures - ***
- GRAND LAWN CEMETARY 23501 Grand River Avenue, Detroit 19, Michigan. Regulations. - ***
- GREEK BURIAL CUSTOMS. - Kurtz, Donna C. and John Boardman.
- MARKERS III, The Journal of the Association for Gravestone Studies. - Watters, David (ed).
- Memorial Poem on silk dedicated to the daughters of Jonathan and Deborah Huntington of Middlebury (Vermont), Minerva Mary, aged 3 months, and Mary Minerva, aged 8 years, both died from "canker-rash" on June 6, 1836, and April 8, 1841 respectively. - ****
- METAIRIE CEMETERY: An Historical Memoir. - Gandolfo, Henri A.
- PROJECT REMEMBER, A National Index of Gravesites of Notable Americans. - Koykka, Arthur S.
- SOURCEBOOK ON DEATH AND DYING. - Fruehling, James A. (ed.).
- STILL LIFE IN MILFORD, Poems. - Lynch, Thomas.
- STUDIES IN WILLS, Romance and Interest of an Old Story. - ****
- The Anatomy of Grief, Biopsychosocial and Therapeutic Perspectives - Haig, Robin Andrew
- THE LAW OF CADAVERS and of Burial and Burial Places. - Jackson, Percival.
- THE MOURNER'S FRIEND: Or Sighs of Sympathy for Those Who Sorrow. - Syme, J.B. (ed).
- THE PASTOR'S POCKET MANUAL FOR FUNERALS. . . - Sanderson, Joseph (ed).
- THE UNDERTAKING. - Lynch, Thomas.
- Twelve real photo postcards by Willard of the Death Valley Area: "In Golden Canyon," "Salt Pools," "Telescope Peak from Devil's Golf Course," "Telescope Peak from Golden Canyon," "Death Valley from Chloride Cliff," "In the Grapevine Mts.," "Furnace Creek, - ****