- "Panorama of Troy, PA," old b&w print in wooden frame. - ****
- "THE PRELIMINARY STUDY OF THE PRINCE GALLITZIN TO BLACK MOSHANNON TRAIL SYSTEM" [cover title] - ***
- A DAILY JOURNAL OF THE 192 REG'T PENN'A VOLUNTEERS COMMANDED BY COL. WILLIAM B. THOMAS in the Service of the United States for One Hundred Days. - Meyers, John C.
- A DICTIONARY OF THE FOSSILS OF PENNSYLVANIA AND THE NEIGHBORING STATES. - Lesley, J. P.
- A DIRECTORY OF THE ELEVENTH CENSUS OF THE POPULATION OF SCHUYLKILL COUNTY: Giving the Names and Ages of Males and Females . . . [facsimile reprint]. - ****
- A HISTORY OF WASHINGTON COUNTY PENNSYLVANIA, With Biographical Sketches of Many of Its Pioneers and Prominetn Men [facsimile, volume two only]. - Crumrine, Boyd.
- ACTS OF THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA Passed at a Session Which Was Begun and Held at the Borough of Lancaster, On Tuesday, the Second Day of December, in the Year of Our Lord One Thousand Eight Hundred and Ten, . . . - ***
- APARTMENT BUILDING TO BE ERECTED AT 144 DITHRIDGE STREET PITTSBURGH PA. - Agree, Charles N. (building plans)
- ART WORK OF HARRISBURG, LANCASTER AND YORK. - ***
- ASSESSMENT PLAT BOOK. (Pittsburgh, PA) - ***
- ATLAS OF 26TH, 36TH & 48TH WARDS, PHILADELPHIA -- With Added Sheets: Ellsworth Street to Callowhill Street Showeing S.R.E.S.R.R. Main Line. - ***
- BOYD'S OFFICIAL STREET GUIDE OF PHILADELPHIA 1924 Including a Complete List of Philadelphia Trolley Lines. - ****
- CARNEGIE INSTITUTE AND CARNEGIE LIBRARY OF PITTSBURGH - ***
- CENTENNIAL HISTORY OF WESTTOWN BOARDING SCHOOL, 1799-1899. - Dewees, Watson W. and Sarah B.
- CHESTER COUNTY POST CARD ALBUM 1900-1930. - Baldwin, William C. (ed.).
- COLEMAN'S RE-PRINT OF WILLIAM PENN'S ORIGINAL PROPOSAL AND PLAN FOR THE FOUNDING AND BUILDING OF PHILADELPHIA IN PENNSYLVANIA, AMERICA, IN 1683. Re-printed by James Coleman. - ****
- CRATAEGUS IN EASTERN PENNSYLVANIA, From the Proceedings of the Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia, September 1905. - Sargent, C. S.
- CRATAEGUS IN PENNSYLVANIA, II, From the Proceedings of the Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia 1910. - Sargent, C. S.
- DER BLUTIGE SHAU-PLATZ, oder Martyrer Speigel der Tauffs-Gesunnten… - Braght, T(ielman) J(ans) V(an).
- DOCUMENT SIGNED AS GOVERNOR. - Pinchot, Gifford
- FLORA OF LANCASTER COUNTY, Being Descriptions of the Seed Plants Growing Naturally in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. - Small, John Kunkel and Joel Jackson Carter.
- FORTY-TWO ORIGINAL ARCHITECTURAL DRAWINGS FOR THE "MAYFLOWER HOTEL/TO BE ERECTED AT 131 DITHRIDGE STREET/PITTSBURGH-PA/WEBSTER HALL CORPORATION OF AMERICA-OWNERS. -
- Framed Printed and Manuscript Indenture on vellum dated June 5, 1809, between John Penn, Richard Penn and the late John Penn (brother of Richard) to sell land in the borough of York (Pennsylvania) to John Beck and Jacob Beck, signed by John Penn and Richa - Penn, John (Jr.) and Richard Penn (Jr.)
- GEISTLICHES GEWURZ-GARTLEIN HEIL-SUCHENDER SEELEN. Von J. St II. -
- Handwritten Legal Document regarding the dividing up of land inherited by Adam, David and Joseph Cowan from their father Robert in Salisbury Township, Chester County, Pennsylvania, March 30, 1805. - ****
- Handwritten Receipt for the Years 1850-1852 from Linden Hall, Litchfield, Pennsylvania for board, tuition and various supplies for Miss Sarah Davenport. - ****
- HISTORICAL SKETCHES, Illustrations of Philadelphia and Official Programme of Days, Religious Services, Processions, Pageants, Exercises, Receptions and Entertainments, Connected with the Bi-Centennial Celebration of the Founding of the Commonwealth of Pe - xxx
- HISTORY OF INDIANA COUNTY, PENNA. 1745-1880. - ****
- HISTORY OF LUZERNE, LACKAWANA AND WYOMING COUNTIES, PA. - ***
- HISTORY OF SCHUYLKILL COUNTY, PA, with Illustrations and Biographical Sketches of Some of Its Prominent Men and Pioneers [facsimile copy]. - ****
- HISTORY OF WASHINGTON COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA, with Biographical Sketches of Many of Its Pioneers and Prominent Men, volume 1. - Crumerine, Boyd (ed).
- INCIDENTS IN MY LIFE, With a Family Genealogy. - Batchelor, Charles William.
- KOONS' ILLUSTRATED HISTORY OF THE LEHIGH VALLEY. - ****
- LEDGER BELONGING TO ADA HARMON OF 1905 CHESNUT ST, PHILADELPHIA. - ***
- LEGAL DOCUMENTS RELATING TO PROPERTY IN PHILADELPHIA. Circa 1800's. -
- McELROY'S PHILADELPHIA DIRECTORY FOR 1846………….. -
- MECHANICSBURG REFLECTIONS 1900-2000. - Collitt, Josephine Fish Langdon.
- MEMORIALS OF THE HUGUENOTS IN AMERICA, With Special Reference to their Emigration to Pennsylvania. - Stapleton, Rev. A.
- Mount Etna Iron Furnace Complex: Study of Alternatives - ***
- Mounted Photo of a late 19th c. family posing in front of an oil well, handwritten note on back reads, "At the farm, first oil well, Penn. near Butler." - ****
- NEW SWEDEN 1638-1938. A guide to an exhibition of rare books and maps in The William L. Clements Library arranged in commemoration of the Tercentenary of the Swedish Settlements on the Delaware. -
- OIL WELLS IN THE WOODS. - O'Day, John Christopher.
- OLD WESTTOWN, a Collection. - Tatum, Frances C. (ed).
- ONE-HALF CENTURY OF WORK: History of the Providence Welsh Congregational Church of Scranton, Pennsylvania. - ***
- PENN'S WOODS 1682-1982, The Oldest Trees in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware and Eastern Shore, Maryland. - Wertz, Halfred and M. Joy Callender.
- PENNSYLVANIA FOLKLIFE MAGAZINE -
- Pike, Pickerell and Mink (A Lighthearted History of a Peaceful World) - Beavers, Ellington M.
- PLAT BOOK OF PITTSBURGH, PA. - ***
- RECORD OF PENNSYLVANIA VOLUNTEERS IN THE SPANISH-AMERICAN WAR, 1898. - Stewart, Thomas J.
- REGIONAL PLAN STUDY DATA September 1929. - (Philadelphia Tri-State District)
- Saturday Evening Journal Mechanicsburg, May 12, 1877 - April 27, 1878, volume I No. 2 - volume I No.52. - ****
- SCHUYLKILL COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA. Genealogy, Family History, Biography . . . In Two Volumes. [facsimile reprint.] - ****
- SIGNED INDENTURE BETWEEN MEMBERS OF THE ENGLE FAMILY (Charles, Amelia & Albertus) and Edward Stone. - ***
- SIGNED INDENTURE BETWEEN TURNER CARNACE & WIFE SARAH in the City of Dublin in the Kingdom of Ireland, and others, and Jacob Griffiths, smith. - ***
- SIGNED INDENTURE FOR A $3000 MORTGAGE FROM THEODORE MITCHELL TO HETTY K. SLACK, A WIDOW, FOR A $6000 PURCHASE OF 12+ ACRES OF "MARCH MEADOW LAND" IN THE GREENWICH ISLAND DISTRICT OF MOYAMENSING TWP., PHILADELPHIA COUNTY. - ***
- SIGNED INDENTURE FROM JOHN WIRE, CHAIRMAKER, & HIS WIFE TO PAY $2400 TO ALEX. McCAY FOR TWO BRICK TENEMENTS AND LAND ON DELAWARE FRONT STREET BETWEEN SPRUCE AND PINE. - ***
- SLATEFORD FARM COMPLEX, Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area, Pennsylvania - Bennett, Kenneth W. and Sharon A. Brown
- Souvenir History Philadelphia Stock Exchange: Album of Members, Gallery of Men of Affairs 1903 - ***
- THE ACTS OF ASSEMBLY OF THE PROVINCE OF PENNSYLVANIA, Carefully Compared with the Originals, and an Appendix, Containing Such Acts, and Parts of Acts, Relating to Property as are Expired, Altered or Repealed, Together with the Royal, Proprietary, City and - ***
- THE DEVONIAN OF PENNSYLVANIA. - Willard, Bradford, Frank M. Swartz et al.
- THE DUTCHMAN, volume 7, no. 2, Fall, 1955. - Shoemaker, Alfred L. (ed).
- THE FLORA OF BUCKS COUNTY, PENNSYLVANIA. - Benner, Walter M.
- THE INDIAN WARS OF PENNSYLVANIA, An Account of the Indian Events, in Pennsylvania . . . Second Edition, Including Supplement to First Edition. - Sipe, C. Hale.
- THE PENNSYLVANIA DUTCHMAN, Kutztown, PA. Fall - Winter 1956 - 1957, vol. 8, No. 2. - ****
- THE ROSTER OF UNION SOLDIERS 1861-1865. PENNSYLVANIA, MARYLAND, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA. - Hewett, Janet B. (ed.).
- THE STORY OF HIGHSPIRE, 150 YEARS OF GROWTH, 1814-1964. - ***
- THE STRANGER'S GUIDE IN PHILADELPHIA… - ***
- TO SAVE A HERITAGE. - Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts.
- TOWER HOMES OF MECHANICSBURG. - Williams, Eva M.
- Two Cancelled Checks from the Pennsylvania Mine, Keweenaw County, Michigan, Keweenaw spelled Kewenaw on one of the checks. - ****
- Two Handwritten Letters from Lancaster, Pennsylvania, from former Lancaster native Dr. George Black Russel to Anna (Davenport) of Detroit, one letter dated 1844, the other undated. Letters give information about his travels in Brandywine Valley, Lancaster - ****
- Vegetation Adjacent to the Border of the Wisconsin Drift in Potter Country, Pennsylvania, Harvard Forest Bulletin, No. 25, - Goodlett, John C.
- WILD FLOWERS OF WESTERN PENNSYLVANIA AND THE UPPER OHIO BASIN. - Jennings, O. E.
- WILKES-BARRE. [Knights Templar of Pennsylvania]. - ****