- A collection of 23 Laporte County, Indiana maps, mainly linen and ink of the cities/towns/villages of Hanna, Lacrosse, Laporte, Springville, Union Mills and Wellsboro; Filing/copy dates 1835-1899 and 2 nd - ***
- A HISTORY OF CRAWFORD COUNTY, INDIANA. - Pleasant, Hazen Hayes.
- A SIGNATURE OF TIME AND ETERNITY: The Administrative History of Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore, Indiana. - Cockrell, Ron.
- A STUDY OF THE GLACIAL KAME CULTURE IN MICHIGAN, OHIO AND INDIANA. - Cunningham, Wilbur M.
- AN ILLUSTRATED HISTORICAL ATLAS OF LA PORTE CO. INDIANA. - ***
- BALLADS AND SONGS OF INDIANA - Brewster, Paul G.
- DESCRIPTIONS AND INTERPRETATIONS OF SOME PLEISTOCENE SECTIONS IN WAYNE COUNTY, INDIANA, Science Bulletin No.3 - Gamble, Erling E
- EARLY HISTORY OF LADOGA: Also Containing a Brief Account of Its Rise and the Community Surrounding It. - Anderson, William L.
- Group of 86 (incl. one dup) histoical pamphlets prepared by the staff of the Public Library of Fort Wayne and Allen County. - Public Library of Fort Wayne and allen County.
- HARRISON COUNTY INDIANA W.P.A. INDEX TO 5, Histories, Atlases and Other Source Books, Index of Names of Persons and of Firms. - ****
- HISTORY OF LA PORTE COUNTY, INDIANA; Together with Sketches of Its Cities, Villages and Townships. . . Recent Facsimile Reprint of Chas. C. Chapman & Co., 1880 edition. - ***
- HISTORY OF WAYNE COUNTY, Indiana, Together with Sketches of Its Cities, Villages and Towns, . . . 2 volumes. - ****
- INDIANA ARTISTS (Active) 1940. - Lauter, Flora.
- INDIANA BIBLE AND FAMILY RECORDS, Volume 1-6, by Indiana DAR. - ***
- INDIANAPOLIS: Then and Now. - Price, Nelson.
- JERICHO FRIEND'S MEETING AND ITS COMMUNITY, Randolph County, Indiana 1818-1958, - ****
- MAMMALS OF INDIANA. - Mumord, Russell E. and John O. Whitaker, Jr.
- Pleistocene Terraces in the Upper Whitewater Drainage Basin, Southwestern Indiana, Science Bulletin, No. 2. - Gooding, Ansel M.
- RANDOLPH COUNTY, INDIANA, 1818-1990. - ***
- Real Photo Postcard of a street fair in downtown Bluffton, Indiana. - ****
- Real photo postcard of the "N.Y.C. R.R. Station Mulberry, Ind.," postmarked 1914. Shows a parked car next to the depot, name "Mulberry" prominent on the building, water tower across the tracks. - ****
- Real Photo Postcard showing the exterior of Burdge's store in North Manchester, IN. - ****
- Reunion ribbon "1861-1866, 26th INDIAN VOLS. REUNION, Sharpsville, Ind., September 18, 1894" - ***
- SHRUBS OF INDIANA. - Dean, charles C.
- SOIL SURVEY OF LA PORTE COUNTY, INDIANA. - Ulrich, H.P., et al.
- SOIL SURVEY OF ST. JOSEPH COUNTY, INDIANA. - Ulrich, H.P., et al.
- SOIL SURVEY OF TIPPECANOE COUNTY, INDIANA - Ulrich, H. P. et al.
- SOME TERRE HAUTE PHIZES. - Lucas, Edward M., and B.J. Griswold.
- THE DOME OF 1924, Published by the Junior Class of Notre Dame University . . . the Eighteenth Volume. - ***
- THE INDIANA GAZETTEER, Or Topographical Dictionary of the State of Indiana. -
- THE PICTORIAL HISTORY OF FORT WAYNE INDIANA, A Review of Two Centuries of Occupation of the Region about the Head of the Maumee River. - Griswold, B. J.
- THE SECOND VOLUME OF THE ORACLE, Mulberry High School, Mulberry, Ind., Published by The Class of Nineteen Hundred Nineteen - ***
- TREES OF INDIANA. State Board of Forestry of Indiana, Bulletin No. 3. - Deam, Charles C.