HOME
TERMS
ABOUT US
LOGIN
CONTACT US
HOURS & DIRECTIONS
ADVANCED SEARCH
BROWSE

0 Items

***

A fork from Detroit's long gone restaurant called Famous Restaurant located on Vernor Highway and owned by Samuel G. Nesgos

(Detroit) (1939-1941) 7.25", stamped "Famous" on the front of the handle and on the back "1881 Rogers A1". Scratches, nicks else good. Floral pattern on handle. The Famous Restaurant was located at 7394 Vernor Highway between Springwells and Central, Nesgos lived nearby at 2382 Carson Ave. He and his wife Rose were shown in the 1939 city directory, by 1941 ony Rose and the restaurant were listed. He was previously the proprietor of "Peoples Profit Sharing Café".


Book Id: 99-3934

Price: $15.00

privacy policy | security | Site Map | Site by Bibliopolis