HOME
TERMS
ABOUT US
LOGIN
CONTACT US
HOURS & DIRECTIONS
ADVANCED SEARCH
BROWSE

0 Items

***

Lucite Paperweight with Bronze Medal "Manufacturers Bank Tower Renaissance Center-Detroit" with image of Renaissance Center on the front and "Manufacturers Bank 1977 Detroit" on the back [John Portman]

1.5", encased in circular lucite 2.75 x .75, light scratches to lucite, medal appears to be in like-new condition. The Manufacturers Bank Tower was headquarters for Manufacturers Bank now known as Comerica Bank. Manufacturers National Bank of Detroit, its official name, started up in 1933 and merged with Comerica in 1992. The first four towers of the Renaissance Center (including the Manufacturers Bank Tower) were designed by John Portman & Associates. Construction began on May 29, 1973, opened July 1, 1976 with the formal dedication ceremony being held on April 15, 1977. COMES WITH: Riani, Paolo. JOHN PORTMAN. The American Institute of Architects Press: Washington DC 1990. Illustr, 13.5 x 9.5, black cloth, pict dust jacket, 246 pp. Light offsetting and creasing to endpapers, lightly bumped corners else good/very good, dust jacket has light soiling, spotting and rubbing, edge creasing and chipping. FIRST EDITION The book has eight pages on the Renaissance Center. Sold as a pair.


Book Id: 99-2669

Price: $35.00

privacy policy | security | Site Map | Site by Bibliopolis