HOME
TERMS
ABOUT US
LOGIN
CONTACT US
HOURS & DIRECTIONS
ADVANCED SEARCH
BROWSE

0 Items

***

Lucite Paperweight with Bronze Medal "Manufacturers Bank Tower Renaissance Center-Detroit" with image of Renaissance Center on the front and "Manufacturers Bank 1977 Detroit" on the back [Comerica Bank]

1.5", encased in circular lucite 2.75 x .75, light scratches and chipping to lucite, medal appears to be in like-new condition. The Manufacturers Bank Tower was headquarters for Manufacturers Bank now known as Comerica Bank. The first four towers of the Renaissance Center (including the Manufacturers Bank Tower) were designed by John Portman & Associates. Construction began on May 29, 1973, opened July 1, 1976 with the formal dedication ceremony being held on April 15, 1977. COMES WITH: "PROMISES KEPT. The Story of Comerica, 1849-1999." (Comerica Incorporated: Detroit), 1999. Illustr, 9 x 10, green wraps, white lettering, 120 pp. Covers have light wear and scratches else very good. FIRST EDITION Manufacturers National Bank of Detroit, its official name, started up in 1933 and merged with Comerica in 1992. The book has a lot of nice early Detroit photos. Sold as a pair.


Book Id: 99-2668

Price: $20.00

privacy policy | security | Site Map | Site by Bibliopolis