HOME
TERMS
ABOUT US
LOGIN
CONTACT US
HOURS & DIRECTIONS
ADVANCED SEARCH
BROWSE

0 Items

xxx

Stock Certificate for 200 Shares of the Flint & Pere Marquette Railway Co. of Michigan.

East Saginaw 1868 Printed by Curtis & White, Utica, NY. Oblong 7 x 10.5, black on white background, decorative bands along sides. Archival repairs on reverse, cancelled, light toning, edge tears. Certificate is addressed to Samuel Farwell who has also signed as the company president and H. (Henry) C. Potter as secretary. The Flint and Pere Marquette Railway Co. was chartered in 1857 with construction starting in 1859 in East Saginaw, Michigan. The line was established to offer service from Flint to Lake Michigan to an area which is now known as Ludington.


Book Id: 99-1757

Price: $35.00

privacy policy | security | Site Map | Site by Bibliopolis