HOME
TERMS
ABOUT US
LOGIN
CONTACT US
HOURS & DIRECTIONS
ADVANCED SEARCH
BROWSE

0 Items

xxx

Stock Certificate for 100 Shares of the Flint & Pere Marquette Railway Co. of Michigan.

East Saginaw 1887 Printed by the American Bank Note Company., NY. Oblong 7 x 11, vignette, green on cream background. Left margin toned, light creasing, cancellation marks. Vignette shows an engine and cars on an embankment, a roundhouse to the left and houses to the right. Certificate is addressed to Mary Frances Hopkins and is signed by Wm. W. Crapo (son of former Michigan governor Henry H. Crapo) as the company president and H. (Henry) C. Potter as secretary. The Flint and Pere Marquette Railway Co. was chartered in 1857 with construction starting in 1859 in East Saginaw, Michigan. The line was established to offer service from Flint to Lake Michigan to an area which is now known as Ludington.


Book Id: 99-1756

Price: $25.00

privacy policy | security | Site Map | Site by Bibliopolis