HOME
TERMS
ABOUT US
LOGIN
CONTACT US
HOURS & DIRECTIONS
ADVANCED SEARCH
BROWSE

0 Items

xxx

Stock Certificate for 913 Shares of the Flint & Pere Marquette Railway Co. of Michigan.

East Saginaw 1873 Printed by Henry Seibert & Bros., NY. Oblong 6.75 x 10, vignette, green on cream background. Left margin cropped and toned, pinholes, light creasing, cancelled. Vignette shows an engine and cars on an embankment, a roundhouse to the left and houses to the right. Certificate is addressed to John H. Prentiss and is signed by Jesse Hoyt as the company president and H. (Harry) C. Potter as secretary. The Flint and Pere Marquette Railway Co. was chartered in 1857 with construction starting in 1859 in East Saginaw, Michigan. The line was established to offer service from Flint to Lake Michigan to an area which is now known as Ludington.


Book Id: 99-1752

Price: $22.50

privacy policy | security | Site Map | Site by Bibliopolis