HOME
TERMS
ABOUT US
LOGIN
CONTACT US
HOURS & DIRECTIONS
ADVANCED SEARCH
BROWSE

0 Items

****

Twenty-Six Years of "The Calmet," church bulletins from Calvary Methodist Church, later Redford United Methodist Church, located in Detroit's Old Redford section.

Detroit 1950-1975 Illustr, 9.5 x 6.5, pict stapled wraps, bound together yearly with binder clips, pagination varies between 12-24 pages per month (the older the bulletin the more the pages). Soiling, creasing, small tears, name stamps, pencil and ink notes, lacks some binder clips, lacks a few issues (Oct. 1950; Feb. - Nov. 1972, Nov. -Dec. 1975), two copies of April 1962 and misprinted as March else good. Plus: 7 church directory and telephone registers 1959-1993. In 1969 Calvary Methodist became Redford United Methodist Church. Lots of nice local ads. A total of 306 issues. Sold as a set.


Book Id: 98-1271

Price: $150.00

privacy policy | security | Site Map | Site by Bibliopolis