HOME
TERMS
ABOUT US
LOGIN
CONTACT US
HOURS & DIRECTIONS
ADVANCED SEARCH
BROWSE

0 Items

****

Early original photo of Detroit Central High School now known as "Old Main" which is part of Wayne State University.

Detroit nd (early 1900s 3.5 x 4.75, light soiling and creasing else very good. Written in pencil on the reverse "Central High School Detroit. Taken by W.E. Ziegenfuss Detroit." Central HS was/is located on Cass Ave. between Warren and Hancock. Dr. Ziegenfuss was a physician who had an office in his residence at 327 Hancock. The building was designed by William G. Malcolmson and William E. Higginbothan in the Romanesque Revival style and was completed in 1896. The high school is shown from what is now the corner of Cass and Warren. Scarce.


Book Id: 97-8533

Price: $15.00

privacy policy | security | Site Map | Site by Bibliopolis