HOME
TERMS
ABOUT US
LOGIN
CONTACT US
HOURS & DIRECTIONS
ADVANCED SEARCH
BROWSE

0 Items

****

Director's Badge from City Airport.

Detroit 1993 1.5 x 1.5, gold colored metal with blue lettering and a blue rim encircling center image which is that of the seal of Detroit, on the badge: John D. Clark III, Director, City Airport, City of Detroit, Michigan, stamped on the back is March 24, 1993. The "l" in Clark is blurry and stained, light wear else good condition. Detroit City Airport, located at Gratiot and Conner, was built in 1927. In its early years it was purported to be the busiest commercial airport in the US, and it was the area's principal passenger terminal until the end of WWII.


Book Id: 97-5700

Price: $75.00

privacy policy | security | Site Map | Site by Bibliopolis