HOME
TERMS
ABOUT US
LOGIN
CONTACT US
HOURS & DIRECTIONS
ADVANCED SEARCH
BROWSE

0 Items

***

Souvenir Cup with color illustration of the Wayne County Building.

Detroit nd (1890s?) 3"h x 2.25" diameter, with gilt trimmed rim and handle. The rim has gilt that is fading in some spots, has a few small chips, sticker removal marks on cup. The courthouse, built between 1897-1902, was designed by John Scott in the Beaux - Arts classical style. Unlike many of its contemporaries, the courthouse is still standing and contains municipal offices. It went through a renovation in the mid-eighties.


Book Id: 96-9506

Price: $25.00

privacy policy | security | Site Map | Site by Bibliopolis