HOME
TERMS
ABOUT US
LOGIN
CONTACT US
HOURS & DIRECTIONS
ADVANCED SEARCH
BROWSE

0 Items

***

Real photo postcards of the Court House and St. Thomas Ev. Lutheran Church.

Cheboygan nd (1930s/40s?) Two postcards. 3.5 x 5.5, b&w. Light wear, church postcard is postally used. Shows an angle shot of the church w/ a curving road in front and a tree almost as tall as the steeple. The other image is of the clock tower and the fountain that is in front of the courthouse. Cheboygan, in Cheboygan County, was founded in 1844 by a cooper from Fort Mackinac and was called Duncan. The name was later changed to Cheboygan and it became a city in 1889. The pair . . .


Book Id: 96-7631

Price: $35.00

privacy policy | security | Site Map | Site by Bibliopolis